Enjoy A Vibrant Small Town and Sense of Community
Make Carmel Landing your new home and discover all that beautiful Hamilton County has to offer. Across the street from our luxury apartments explore Cool Creek Park, where you can catch a summer concert or hike on one of the many pet-friendly trails. If shopping is what you love, we are conveniently located just east of the popular Clay Terrace Mall, packed with brand-name stores including Whole Foods, Best Buy, and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Cool Creek Commons, a short walk away, is where you can watch a movie at Regal Cinemas Village Park 17 or pick up some groceries at Fresh Market. Our residents love being so close to the lively excitement of Indianapolis as well as Carmel’s thriving Arts and Design District.
With luxury amenities set in a comfortable community feel, you will quickly understand why residents fall in love with their new homes at Carmel Landing.
Contact our leasing office today to learn more.
- Indiana University Health
- Eli Lilly and Company
- St Vincent Hospitals
- Community Health Network
Arts and Entertainment
- Carmel Arts and Design District
- The Nash at Carmel City Center
- Indiana Transportation Museum
- Carmel Monon Depot Museum
- Klipsch Music Center
- Conner Prairie Interactive History Park
- The Center for Performing Arts
- Carmel Symphony Orchestra
- Carey Ridge Elementary
- Westfield Intermediate School
- Westfield Middle School
- Westfield High School
Shopping and Dining
- Walmart Supercenter
- The Fresh Market
- Whole Foods Market
- Fresh Thyme Farmers Markets
- Joe’s Butcher Shop and Fish Market